Monday, August 20, 2012

School's Already Starting!!

Kiera and Wolfie
Today is my oldest daughter's first day of school! My Princess Kiera has just started 5th grade and I know she will do great! 

Kiera is our little smarty pants, she is always on the honor roll and never wants to miss a day just to get the attendance award! LOL She has always been very dedicated to her school work as well as everything else she does. Kiera always wants to succeed at what she does and we are so proud of all the hard work she does to make sure she has done her best. 

I don't think any mother could ask for a better daughter. She's kind, thoughtful, an excellent sister and helper too. I am so proud to have such a wonderful daughter :) This post is to wish my babygirl a fantastic start to a new school year!! We all love you Kiera!!


No comments:

Post a Comment